Military Personnel Section

4400 Kenney Ave (MSG Complex)


Providing combat and community support by delivering manpower, personnel and mission-sustaining quality of life services.  


Wednesdays - TRAC Briefings - 1500 in MPS Conference Room (#1005) walk-in, POC - Reenlistments Office 456-3442.

Unit Sponsor Program Managers – Please ensure Sponsor RIP/Allocation Notices are completed in full and returned by the suspense date.

First Sergeants – please ensure that all SRP rosters are returned by the suspense.  Please contact the Career Development Reenlistments Office at 456-4114 with any questions.

Please ensure that Special Duty Assignment Pay (SDAP) rosters are reviewed and signed by CC and returned by suspense date.  Please contact Force Management Employments Office, at 456-4102.

The POC for Leave and  BAS/SIK issues is the Force Management Office, 456-4063/4129.

First Sergeants/support staffs – please review your monthly AF Good Conduct Medal Roster.  Roster and denial letters need to be submitted to the 2 FSS/Awards and Decorations office NLT COB on the 15th.  You are encouraged to make the denial letter part of your adverse actions process. Questions may be directed to 2 FSS/Customer Service Awards and Decorations at 456-4532.   Monthly Good Conduct Rosters will be posted in your unit’s “Rosters Folder” at the following link:  \\bad-cs-fas01\2MSG_2FSS\flights\FSM\DEPCON$\

First Sergeants – don’t forget to call the MPS/Force Management (Employments) office (456-4102) ASAP if you have a member that has been placed in confinement so their duty status can be updated.


MPS Hours

DEERS/ID CARD service hours are from 0730 - 1630hrs, Mon - Fri

All other MPS service hours are from 0900 - 1630hrs, Mon - Fri

Customer Support

  • Ice Customer Comments: Customer Comments? Click Here!
  • clientuploads/Civilian_Personnel/Outbound Web Pic.jpg

        Outbound Assignments

        Need Outprocessing Help?

        Check out this short video!

Career Development

Force Management

Customer Service

  • Customer Service/ID Cards 456-3710
  • Awards and Decorations 456-4532
  • Passports Office (by appointment) Please call 456-3442 to make an appointment
  • Citizenship Office (by appointment) Please call 456-4883 to make an appointment



1.  Where are we located?

A: 4400 Kenney Ave (MSG Complex), Room 1300  

2.  I am new to Barksdale.  How do I start in-processing?

A: Check in at your unit Commander's Support Staff.  Your CSS will be able to assist you from there. 

3.  How long will it take to get my BAS set up?

A: It depends.  We have to wait for two things:

- For the member to bring the AF IMT 220 with the commanders signature.

- For the SIK to be faxed back from the dining facility.

4.  I lost my ID Card.  What do I need to get a new one?

A:  Everyone must have a "Lost Letter" signed by the Commander, Sq Commander, First Sergeant or Security Advisor from their unit with two forms of identification.  One form of ID must contain your photo.

5.  My dependent/spouse lost his/her ID Card, do I have to be with him/her to get a new one? 

A:   Yes, the sponsor is required to sign the DD Form 1172, Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card DEERS Enrollment each time you are issued a new ID Card.   However, if your sponsor is deployed, you can renew your ID card with a Power of Attorney and two forms of ID, or a copy of your sponsor's deployment orders and two forms of ID.

6.  My CAC is blocked/locked.  Can I unlock it over the phone?

A:  No, you must come into the ID Card office to unlock your CAC because we must match your fingerprint to the one on file in the DEERS computer.

7.  How old do my children have to be to get ID Cards?

A:  ID Cards are issued to children when they turn 10.  However, if you are a single parent or a military member married to another military member, you must get your children ID Cards before they turn 10. 

8.  Do I have to notify the ID card office when I get married or divorced? 

A:  Yes.  Our office updates your DEERS record and your military personnel record.  You are required to keep these current at all times. 

9.  I am not a US Citizen and want to become a US Citizen, what do I have to do?

A:  If you are an active duty member, please visit the following web sites for information on how to become a US Citizen or call our office at 456-4883 and we will assist you with completing the paperwork:

AFPC Citizenship Application webpage

US Citizenship and Immigration Service's (USCIS), A Guide to Naturalization.

10.  How long does the Citizenship process take?

A:  The process to become a US Citizen takes approximately 13 months.

11.  Can I re-enlist if I am not a US Citizen?

A: No, only US Citizens can re-enlist.

12.  How much does it cost?

A:  It is free for military members.

13.  Can I update my SGLI form on-line?

A: No, you must come to the Customer Service/ID Card office to update your SGLI form.

14.  Can I fill out my dependents ID card paperwork from home?

A: Yes. You can accomplish this by going to:




Disclaimer (as per AFI 33-129)
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare, and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.
No federal endorsement of sponsorship intended.
Home | Calendar of Events | Contact Us | Sitemap | For Administrators | Search:
  Submit Search
Barksdale Half Marathon & 5K
Barksdale Life (PDF)
Leisure Travel